If you think street-able, clean, stealthy power is cool than this is the twin turbo kit is for you! ATS went all out engineering this Twin Turbo kit.
- 650 RWHP Peak Power potential with Stock Injectors
- Validated Significantly Longer than factory regen intervals (lower soot acculation)
- Fits 2013-2018 Cummins powered Rams
- Design accomodates all factory exhaust
- Features Aurora A5K as primary turbo
- Cast iron mid pipe with powder coated coldside piping
- High quality fasteners and clamps designed to match factory quality
- Amazing Spool-Up and torque delivery at any RPM
- Zero smoke and no extra noise (save for a little turbo whistle)
- Great for Towing and Fun to Drive
This Cummins twin kit was designed and engineered by ATS. The kit was built to provide an OEM level fit and finish. The kit allows Ram owners to run power levels up to 650 RWHP without compromising driveability, reliability, emissions system performance, or ride comfort. This kit is a favorite amongst the Duramaxtuner staff for the way it effortlessly delivers mountains of torque without any extra noise, smoke, or less refined attributes of the diesel performance aftermarket. We've put thousands of miles on this kit towing heavy, running grades, racing, running in bad weather and at altitude. The truck hasn't skipped a beat. The drivers prefer it because after long hours on the highway its still quiet and cruises contently in overdrive.
If you're operating this kit at 520 RWHP or less you can simply install this kit, tune the truck and go. Regen intervals will be longer than stock, and you can run the maximum effort tune under most any operating condition. There's enough air to keep the engine cool indefinately.
Running the kit at 650RWHP we reccommend transmission upgrades, a 10 bar MAP sensor, 10mm CP3 high pressure pump. We've found this is the reasonable useable limit of the stock injectors.
We have a lot of experience driving, tuninig and testing this kit. If you have any questions about it's performance or installation, please call. We're happy to help!